Set your sights on advancing your Orthodontic Assistant career with a company that offers great scheduling, a fantastic work atmosphere and the chance to hone your craft.
At Smile Doctors, we believe in setting the stage for a positive employee experience, and making sure you have the tools and the guidance you need to grow your career with us. In this Orthodontic Assistant role, you will have a perfect work-life balance, receive competitive pay, and be able to choose from a list of benefits that best suit your needs.
With more than 100 affiliated practices in 10 states, this is an established organization where you can count on job security and career growth. Apply for this Orthodontic Assistant opening today!
Orthodontic Assistant job responsibilities include:
• Gather all patient dental records
• Using electronic records, note patient charting and physician notes
• Patient x-rays and intra-oral images as needed
• Maintain room supplies and assemble trays
• Comply with all state and federal rules
Orthodontic Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
• At least one year of dental field experience
• Up-to-date Dental Assistant certification
• H.S. graduate or GED certificate