Castle Hill Fitness is an integrated health and wellness facility with two locations: 12th & Lamar and 360 & Westlake. We offer it all: personal training, fitness, spin, water, Pilates and Yoga classes, AND a full-service wellness spa.
Our mission is to provide a welcoming environment for the Austin community to improve their health; to educate our clients that health is more than just a fitness goal; and to empower clients towards a greater quality of life.
About This Job
Our Childcare providers support Castle’s operations by providing attentive on-site care for children of our clients and staff. Childcare staff keep visiting infants, toddlers, and children safe and engaged while their parents utilize the facility. Main responsibilities include supervising, feeding, diapering, and cleaning up after children throughout their visit to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all.
- Create a welcoming environment by promptly greeting parents and children
- Ensure that each child is checked in and out of their childcare session according to Castle’s policies and procedures
- Observe and monitor children’s play activities. Organize and participate in recreational activities such as reading aloud or playing games.
- Assist in dispensing food and bottles for children and regulating rest periods as needed
- Change diapers and assist with age-appropriate toilet training
- Perform housekeeping duties such as sanitizing toys, tidying play areas, and cleaning
- Communicate any signs of emotional, behavioral, or health problems to a child’s parent or guardian. Page parent/guardian if necessary to attend to child’s disciplinary or emotional issues.
- Report accidents/incidents to the General Manager immediately
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience as nanny, babysitter, daycare worker, or similar
- Current Infant and Child CPR/AED Certification
- College experience related to Child Development, Education, or a related field
- Experience with business-facing side of Mindbody Online
Earning Potential & Benefits
Starting pay for this position is $11+ per hour. Staff benefits include a FREE VIP membership for you, a free Premier membership for a friend, discounts on food, products and services, and a healthy fun environment!