compensation: Depends on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Lion Real Estate Group is in need of an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to lead the maintenance team at Sofia, our 210-unit apartment community located in the Riverside area of Austin, TX.
SEND A COPY OF YOUR RESUME TO APPLY!
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) Ensures all company maintenance policies and procedures are implemented and enforced.
2) Ensures that company standards for the performance of maintenance functions are consistently maintained.
3) Ensures quality control checks of all final products (i.e. unit turns, preventive maintenance, rehab and capital improvements).
4) Provides on-going supervision, direction, guidance, and training to maintenance personnel.
5) Walks property daily and inspects vacant apartments.
6) Oversees preventative maintenance items and oversees and coordinates large preventative maintenance projects.
7) Addresses all maintenance emergencies in a timely fashion.
8) Completes and maintains unit turns, appliance and HVAC repairs, structural, plumbing, and electrical repairs, including rehab units, grounds keeping and other assigned duties.
9) Maintains grounds cleanliness
10) Cleans and repairs swimming pools
11) Prioritizes service requests, Make-Ready board, service records, and inspects all work assignments for completion.
12) Monitors vacancy reports to ensure unit turn times are completed according to established property standards and manages the number of rent ready units.
13) Paints and turns vacant units, including rehab units
14) Assist with move-in and move-out procedures
15) Oversees, delegates, and completes work orders to ensure they are completed in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
16) Monitors open work orders and, when necessary, takes steps to remedy outstanding issues.
18) Treats all tenants with the highest level of concern and care; Brings all resident issues to the attention of office personnel.
19) Informs property managers of any issues observed in housing units.
20) Works with manager to order supplies while maintaining the appropriate expense budget allotted per property.
21) Understands strategies for capital improvements (i.e. interior and exterior renovations, addition of site amenities).
22) Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality to ensure all essential duties are fulfilled to satisfactory level.
23) Works on-call and ensures on-call work schedules for maintenance staff are appropriate to property needs.
24) Works collaboratively with Property Managers to prepare for all City and Internal property inspections.
25) Assists in overseeing renovations, as needed
26) Schedules and oversees vendors for site work.
27) Develops short- and long-term improvement plans, estimates construction costs and monitors and adheres to budgets.
28) Solicits and negotiates constructions schedules, Monitors construction costs and payment requisitions.
29) Monitors on-site shops, including inventory management. Works with maintenance staff to keep on-site shops in order and keeps maintenance staff informed of supplies used.
30) Ensures Company Safety Program and OSHA safety requirements are being followed and conducts routine property safety inspections.
- Be able to make decisions, meet targets and work under pressure.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Effective communication skills; ability to build and maintain strong vendor relationships.
- High school or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience residential property maintenance
- Valid Driver's License Required
- HVAC/EPA Certification
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance (includes College Tuition Benefit through Guardian)
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan - 4% Company Match
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks and Rewards Program
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers