Now seeking a Journeyman Plumber in the Austin, TX area for commercial work.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities: The Journeyman Plumber performs skilled technical work in the installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance of domestic water systems, heating water systems, sanitary sewer systems, storm sewers, gas pipe (both threaded and fusion welded), steam and condensate pipes, and fire protection systems in all structures and grounds following recognized procedures and techniques of the plumbing trade.
Pay is up to $28/hour. Candidate will be expected to work 40-50 hours a week, first shift. No per diem available. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
• Must have Journeyman License
• Able to read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
• Minimum of 1 year with license, no exceptions
• All essential hand tools; power tools is a plus
• Reliable transportation
• Preferred if candidate is familiar with all phases of construction (rough in, top out, and set out)
• Able to pass pre-employment screenings
If you’re interested in this Journeyman Plumber opportunity, please call 210-819-4759 today!