Kuno (bot) has been a beloved pet for 5 years. She was found as a puppy 7 years ago as a dog dropped off in the country of Kyle, TX. She has been spayed and received all her immunization shots. She is 7 years old and is believed to be a pointer mixed breed.
QR Code Link to This Post
Kuno is a very loving dog and independent! She loves to be outside to smell everything but loves to be inside to snuggle. She is great with kids and other animals. However, not good with very small kittens or other rodents. She believes small things are toys. Kuno has been a farm dog but is now stuck in my travel trailer for 10+ hours a day. I love her very much but thinks she deserves freedom in the outdoors or in an enclosed fence.
Benefits of Kuno:
1. she will spot and kill any snake in minutes. She has been bitten by 4 rattle snakes and survived them all.
2. great guard dog
3. loves running, loves snuggles
4. does not destroy things
5. potty trained!
6. great listener!
areas of caution:
1. she loves to run free! make sure you don't let her get out of her harness. Although, she does return home.
2. she is an escape artist. Fence needs to be solid without holes.
3. she things small kittens, rodents, and chickens are toys
There will be a small rehoming fee for those interested. I want Kuno to have a good home to a family or someone able to walk her/provide a fence for her. Please let me know if you have questions!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers