We are currently seeking a Low Voltage Technician! Hiring for Commercial Fire Alarm Installation in Austin starting ASAP.
QR Code Link to This Post
· Maintain Alarm Panel- Coordinate with customer to test, service, maintain, install, and solder electronic components if needed.
· Inspection- Inspect electrical/fire alarm/network systems and their components to building/county code for the purpose of evaluating conditions and identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
· Troubleshoot- Using blueprints to troubleshoot electronic components, relays, control modules and monitor modules.
· Safety- Comply with company and OSHA safety regulations to ensure safe procedures in the workplace.
• Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
• Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
• Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Reliable transportation
• Clean background check
Serious inquiries call Caroline @ 512-470-4481