QR Code Link to This Post
26ft Straight Truck Owner-Operator | Must have a box truck! | Local work!
- High school or GED (Preferred)
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License
Full Job Description
Use your box truck to become a carrier with Bellhop® Moving!
- Seeking independent owner-operators with 26 ft box trucks with liftgate or ramp, no-touch routes.
- Stay in your own city, home every night!
- No touch - Drive your truck to help our customers move while letting the Bellhop Movers do the heavy lifting!
- You can click apply to get started with us, or give us a call to move even faster at: (423) 665-9741
Why partner with Bellhop® Moving?
- No-Touch Loads - Bellhops' movers do all the heavy lifting and customer interaction. You get paid to sit in your truck
- Local, Daytime Routes - Low-mileage runs less than 25 miles on average while loaded.
- Weekly Pay - More jobs equals more money per week via direct deposit.
- Make Your Own Schedule - Submit your availability each week in our mobile app. We can work around any availability you may have, full-time or part-time.
- Plenty of work! We have hundreds of full time drivers on our platform and are actively seeking more!
How the Process Works
- Submit your schedule through our bellhop app to get paired with jobs in your city.
- Bellhop movers take care of all the moving and interaction with the customer.
- Once the load is secured, our Pros will follow you to the destination and unload the customers’ goods.
A Qualified Carrier Must Have:
- 26 foot box truck
- Be insured for $100,000 cargo and $1M auto liability
- Meet all legal qualifications required to carry out the work including a background check
- Arrive on time with all required moving equipment (our team will help you get set up)