compensation: $14.00 to $15.50 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our boutique personal injury law firm is growing quickly! If you are ready to make a difference in our clients' lives, this job may be for you. We are looking for a very reliable and organized individual.
- Greet and welcome clients and others
- Help maintain office calendar
- Answer telephone and schedule meetings
- Meet and sign new clients
- Coordinate client communication with paralegal and attorney
- Create client paper file and electronic file
- Ordering medical and billing records and keeping track as well as follow up on outstanding requests
- Guiding client’s medical treatment using the law firm’s network of medical providers
- Retrieve mail from P.O. Box; Scan documents and file documents
- Maintain organized files
- Assist with downloading discovery material and videos, for all the electronic files
- Provide general assistance to paralegal and attorneys
- Help with different marketing activities to continue growing our law firm's presence
- Assist with new client meetings
- Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude!
You must be familiar with internet-based services like Dropbox and Google drive. We love fast-learners so do not worry if you have not handled all of the duties above. Possibility of remote work 1 day per week. Join our young lawyer and team in a positive environment full or learning experiences. Bonus program available! One year of legal assistant experience required, preferably in personal injury. Must speak Spanish.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers