Downtown insurance defense firm seeks a civil litigation paralegal with 2-8 years recent law firm experience to work in products liability. Trial experience is a plus. This is a great opportunity for an assertive "go getter" who takes initiative and has excellent organizational skills. Responsibilities include drafting pleadings and responses to discovery requests, summarizing depositions, preparing chronologies, monitoring client files, and deposition and trial preparation. Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent communication, written, organizational, proofreading, editing, time management, and computer skills.
Eligible candidates must have the following qualifications and skills:
• College degree and/or ABA approved paralegal certificate
• 2-8 years of civil litigation experience, preferably in insurance defense
• Detail oriented
• Proficient with Microsoft applications including Excel and Adobe
• Experience with both State and Federal Courts, including e-filing procedures
• Professionally interact with clients, attorneys and other staff
Full Benefits and competitive salary
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers