favorite this post DO YOU WANT TO TERMINATE THE PARENTAL RIGHTS OF THE OTHER PARENT? hide this posting unhide

license info: State of Texas

Dario Bargas has been practicing law for over 25 years. In that time he has handled over 5,000 family law cases, and many terminations.

If you want to terminate the rights of the other parent of your child, come in for your free in-person consultation. Dario will tell you immediately after your initial consultation whether you have any chance of success.

Testimonial from a mother of a termination case:

"I wanted to express my sincere appreciation to you and your team for all of your help and support with my case. I don't know what we would have done without you.

All of your efforts made it possible for me to get back on my feet and get on with our life. It is a blessing that people in such a difficult situation have people like you to turn to.

I'll never forget how much you helped me and my family. I cannot wait to see what the future holds thanks to you and your amazing team."

CALL TODAY 512-785-5955
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6872103636



best of [?]