**Free 15-Minute Initial Consultation**
QR Code Link to This Post
**Credit Cards Accepted**
**Se Habla Español**
**Call (512) 956-6064**
Do you have a business or contract dispute? Do you need help understanding your rights under a contract? Do you need a strong demand letter from an aggressive attorney? J.R. Skrabanek, Esq. can help, so call him at (512) 956-6064 today.
J.R. is an experienced problem-solver for savvy businesses and individuals. Since 2009, J.R. has represented clients as both plaintiffs and defendants in business and contract disputes. J.R. can help you understand your rights under a contract. He is licensed to practice law in all state and federal courts in Texas and has assisted several hundred clients in his career. He has appeared in dozens of courtrooms across the state on behalf of his clients.
J.R. takes complicated issues and simplifies them to their nuts and bolts. He strives to reach your desired outcome in any dispute, always keeping costs and the bigger picture in mind. He is responsive, vigilant, and prepared.
J.R.’s legal advice has been quoted or featured in articles in the Reader's Digest, the Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, and U.S. News & World Report, amongst others.
Areas of Law
J.R. can assist you with all of the following:
• Real estate
• Consumer disputes (misrepresentation, breach of warranty, fraud, etc.)
• Deceptive trade practices
• Business disputes (including business partnership disputes)
• Commercial landlord-tenant
• Sworn account/collections
• Legal malpractice
• Defective products
• Lemon law
• Personal injury & wrongful death
• Entertainment law
• Copyright & trademark disputes
• Outside general counsel to small and medium-sized businesses
• Flat Fee Demand Letters – $125 per page with two-page minimum.
• Litigation Consultations – Answering questions like “Do I have a case?” and “How should I proceed?” – $75 per half-hour (following free 15-minute initial consultation).
• Contract Review & Analysis – $40 per page with four-page minimum.
• Contract Drafting – $100 per page with three-page minimum.
• Contract Negotiation – J.R. will negotiate with another party on your behalf! – $100 per half-hour.
• Mediations – J.R. will attend a mediation with you – Price negotiable.
Please Note – J.R. does NOT handle family and custody matters, estate planning and probate matters, residential landlord/tenant matters, and criminal matters.
Call J.R. Skrabanek, Esq. at (512) 956-6064 for help with your legal business needs today.