Entrepreneurial Law Firm Seeks Successful Cross-Functional Marketing Professional to Help Grow their Business
RWR Legal is an established legal consultancy dedicated to positively impacting clients, industries, communities, each other, and the world. Our unique combination of legal and business guidance supports our clients with strategic advice to help drive their success.
We are looking for a smart & multi-talented marketing professional that has a successful, cross- functional marketing background with an emphasis on social/digital and demand generation experience. This position will be instrumental in helping to create new business for the law firm using all of the tools that marketing has to offer and will be responsible for the overall marketing plan, its execution and its measurement. The best person for this position must be inquisitive, organized and is able to learn on their feet in order to make an impact.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Create demand generation strategy & execution plan which includes lead generation, lead nurturing and account based management
• Email campaign development & execution
• Content development & execution
• Design & execution of the overall digital/social media plan
• Website strategy & execution updates
• Website promotion via AdWord campaigns, domain names et al
• Measurement tracking of all digital/social activities
• Content creation such as website blogs
• Segmentation SEO & landing page creation
• Social media management-Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
• Review management (Yelp, etc.)
• Create original content such as newsletters, PR pieces & blogs
• Overall project management & tracking of all marketing activities
• Update branding & associated materials as needed
• Event coordination & planning as needed
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3-5 years of specific demand generation experience or social/digital experience with a burning desire to quickly learn demand generation
• Technical = WordPress (must be able to make website changes), Google AdWords (must be able to execute campaigns), Adobe Creative Suite (must be able to execute), Hootsuite, Photoshop, Mailchimp, & Microsoft Office
• Writing= Must be able to produce original versions of content i.e. blogs
• Communication= An empathetic listener that gets things done
• Project management = A maestro like cat herder, multi-tasker
As part of the interviewing process, be prepared to give ask us questions and give us your opinion on how you would approach growing our business and taking it to the next level.
Please email us your résumé, we look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers