compensation: Based on 3-5 years of relevant experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Flex your multitasking muscle PM'ing a range of corporate communications projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
Liaison has a career opportunity for Marketing Project Manager to join our team onsite with our cutting edge high-tech corporate client in Southwest Austin. This role will focus on corporate communications projects such as branding initiatives, intranet redesigns, and employee communications.
If you're looking to leverage 3-4 years of Project Management experience and have Workfront experience (a bonus skill!), this might be the right fit for your career. Previous PM experience in a corporate environment or a large organization strongly desired.
This is a full-time ongoing Liaison employee position that provides full benefits.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a small team of PM's working with first-class leadership
- Join a growing company that creates technology for gaming and VR experiences
- Lead the PM efforts for a wide variety of internal corporate digital projects including web, print, and social media
- Own the journey of projects from intake to delivery for internal corporate clients
- Facilitate meetings, risk assessments, issue identification, and strategy discussions
Background & Experience
- 3-5 years experience in a corporate or technology marketing environment specifically in a PM role working with digital projects
- Advertising agency, in-house studio, or large organization experience desired
- Experience managing both online and print projects from inception to final deliverables with writers, designers, and other project leads
- Experience with PM systems like Workfront (desired), MS Project, Asana, Sharepoint, etc
- Hands-on with project management tools like Workfront, Microsoft Project, or Sharepoint. Share what tools you have used in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application
- Outstanding customer service attitude
-An aptitude for learning new things quickly, especially software systems and processes
- Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the southwest Austin campus of our Fortune 500 semiconductor and technology client. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "Tell Us More!" section of our application.
Based on 3-5 years of relevant experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We're only able to process resumes submitted through our website. ***
Please visit us at https://liaisoncreative.com/job/job-101205/ for a detailed job description and to apply for this position. We respond to all candidates who apply with us online, so please no phone calls or direct emails. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Liaison is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers