Landscape Designer Position: Designer must have a gifted sense of proportion, spatial relations and an ability to solve design problems in an efficient, inspired way. Personal charm, responsibility, and maturity a plus.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 1 years experience
- Aesthetic and artistic sensitivity with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of construction practices i.e. materials, grading, and fabrication
- Strong plant knowledge. We love plants and hope you do too
- Strong skills in AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently
- Ability to create design presentations and construction documents as needed
- Experience in project management. Site visits will be required
- Professional and responsible approach to your work
What we offer:
- Full time, flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Professional, but relaxed work environment in the heart of East Austin's creative community
- Collaborative and supportive design team
- Learning and advancement opportunities
Must have a reliable transportation and a drivers license.
Please send resume and examples of work to be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time