Great Manufacturer in Austin is seeking a Flatbed Trailer Technicians/MIG Welders and Parts Clerks to join the team! Full-time and long-term position!
QR Code Link to This Post
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
TRAILER TECH/MIG WELDER:
• Perform assembly and builds, maintenance, and repairs on trailers.
• Utilize hand tools to perform repairs on trailers – MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS!
• Basic MIG welding will be utilized when necessary
• Lift up to 50 lbs. when necessary
• Trailer or Auto manufacturing/repair experience is a must!!
• Service desk experience
• Parts sales – commission on parts sales!
• Mechanical knowledge- Understand Auto parts or trailer parts
• Must be able to start ASAP!
• Mechanical experience
• working with flatbed trailers
• Basic MIG welding skills
• Parts sales and customer service experience is a MUST for Parts clerk
• Must have own tools
• Must pass background check and drug screen
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
• Paid vacation and holidays
Trailer Tech - $15-17/HR depending on experience and interview status.
Parts Clerks - $14-16/HR depending on experience and interview status.