Join a team of professional organizers and activists to make REAL change in our communities! We must hold our policy makers accountable to serving the PEOPLE, protecting the ENVIRONMENT, and upholding JUSTICE.
We're currently putting pressure on decision makers to replace lead pipes in people's homes; on a national level.
- A strong motivation to work on environmental and social justice issues.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude
- Organizing and fundraising within the community
- Maintaining personal fundraising goals
- Having fun!
This is your chance to be involved in something bigger than yourself.
Clean Water Action is committed to reflecting the communities we work in. People of color, LGBTIQ folks, and women are strongly encouraged to apply.