compensation: Competitive in marketplace employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
An entry-level Intake Specialist is needed to join a dedicated team that supports the fast-paced legal department of a non-profit educator’s association located in North Central Austin. Duties include high volume of client communication via phone, data entry and administrative support.
This position requires:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good organizational and prioritizing skills
• Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in Excel, Word, Outlook and Database Systems
• Ability to maintain acceptable attendance according to organization’s attendance policies
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a strong plus.
We offer a comprehensive training program, competitive salary, excellent benefits & a pleasant, team-oriented work environment. If you are interested in joining the best educator’s association in Texas please send us your current resume with a cover letter that includes your salary requirements. We are currently considering local candidates only. EOE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers