Clean Water Action is a million member strong non-profit organization fighting to protect our environment and public health. For over 40 years, Clean Water has successfully held our politicians accountable to pass legislation in favor of our environment. This would not happen without the backbone of our organization, the canvass.
Clean Water Action is now seeking to hire Canvass Trainers.
Qualified applicants will have:
- A strong motivation to work on environmental or social justice issues.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- 3+ months of experience managing teams of 5 or more staff
- Previous canvass experience required
- Must have a positive attitude
Responsibilities will include:
- Training and developing new activists
- Motivating teams of 5 or more to be goal oriented
- Maintaining personal fundraising goals
- Leading by example
This is your chance to be involved in something bigger than yourself.
We offer an attractive benefits package including competitive salary, health, dental, 401K, and paid sick/vacation days. National travel and development opportunities are also available.
Clean Water Action is committed to reflecting the communities we work in. People of color, LGBTIQ folks, and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Clean Water action is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers