Join the fight to protect the Clean Water Act with our team of professional activists! Applicants with previous grassroots leadership experience will be considered for fast tracked training.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Hold oil and gas companies accountable
- Phase out fossil fuels and promote renewable energy like wind and solar
- Reduce auto-dependency through electric-powered transit and more bike and pedestrian infrastructure
- Build resiliency to climate change though better water conservation and flood control measures
Great job for all types of people. We love diversity!
-Strong communication skills
-Demonstrated commitment to progressive politics and environmental issues
-Interest in non-profit career development is a plus.
-Be comfortable with door to door fundraising.
-Must be able to work at least three days a week (Monday- Friday 3:30-10:00 PM)
-Must be 18+
-Promote community action on progressive issues to influence national, state, and local decision makers.
-Provide communication with people that is independent of the mass media
-Recruit members by collecting signatures and contact info.
-Raise funds to support our research, lobbying and educational campaigns
-Train canvassers and help run the office.
We offer an attractive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary
- Paid sick/vacation days
- National travel and development opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.