compensation: Minimum 60K. Negotiable. Based upon experience. employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Quality and Evaluation Specialist
Organization: Learn All the Time (LATT) Network
The mission of the Learn All the Time Network is that all Central Texas children and youth become future-ready by participating in an ecosystem of high quality out-of-school time (OST) experiences. That mission is supported by the following strategic goals:
1. Quality: Develop and support the implementation of high-quality program standards reinforced by a culture of improvement, training and professional development
2. Capacity: Children, youth and their families are able to access high-quality OST programs that fit their needs throughout the year
3. Outcomes: Use data to inform and drive decision making and articulate clear outcomes for children and youth that are appropriate to the OST setting
The Quality and Data Specialist (QES) serves a key role for the LATT network by directly supporting the quality improvement and data use efforts of LATT Partner organizations, thus increasing their capacity to effectively plan programming, improve quality, and evaluate and communicate program results. The QES will increase LATT's impact through data collection and reporting to the broader community.
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director of Learn All the Time, the Quality and Data Specialist (QES) would have 3 focus areas.
● Data and Program Evaluation Technical Assistance: The QES would be available to support LATT Network partners through data technical assistance. This technical assistance will include: evaluating current data practices, analyzing data, working with leadership teams and improving reporting. Most of our partner organizations are grant funded and require regular data reports that could be greatly enhanced with designated support from the QES. The QES can work with our partner organizations to develop the capacity and skills of the LATT Network.
● Program Quality Technical Assistance: The QES would be available to support partner organizations with program quality improvement systems, including observational assessments aligned with State Standards and Best Practices in afterschool and summer learning. The QES will work with the Quality Committee to identify partner professional development needs and interests, schedule trainers, and develop and manage training calendar.
● LATT's Impact: LATT offers several learning opportunities including monthly professional development, leadership training and other resources. The QES would improve LATT's data collection methods so that we can begin to show that our professional learning opportunities are directly changing practice and improving outcomes for children and youth.
Primary Work Responsibilities:
● Work collaboratively with LATT Executive Director, Board of Directors and committees to achieve LATT's strategic goals.
● Establish data policies and practices for LATT Partner organizations and LATT.
● Serve as point of contact for quality improvement efforts and technical assistance for partners for data and quality efforts.
● Develop data reports and evaluation of LATT initiatives for funders and for community outreach and information.
● Attend Quality and Outcomes Committee meetings as well as other regional initiatives associated with out of school time learning.
● Develop technical assistance guides and materials for data analysis and evaluation for LATT partner organizations and the larger out of school time community.
● Deliver professional development and technical assistance to the LATT Network and create resources to support quality and data.
● Increase LATT Network partner engagement in LATT learning opportunities, committee involvement and advocacy.
● Create annual reports, data summaries and write grant reports in behalf of LATT.
● Positively and professionally represent LATT in the Greater Austin community.
Qualifications and Skills:
● Master's degree preferred
● Knowledge of data analysis, evaluation, and data reporting
● Experience with non-profits, school districts, community organizations and collective impact initiatives
● Proven ability to develop training content and materials with experience as a public speaker and organizational representative
● Knowledge and experience with strategic planning and the development of goals, objectives and outcomes
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to make presentations and conduct workshops and professional development sessions
● Strong time-management skills with the ability to manage a busy schedule and a variety of initiatives
● Ability to align current data initiatives and goals to long range strategy of the LATT Network, i.e. "see the big picture"
● Experience navigating complex political dynamics with professionalism
● Ability to take complex data and create user-friendly training and resources for data "learners"
● Grant writing and reporting
● Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Drive, social media and other technology platforms
Additional Requirements and Characteristics:
● Candidate must be comfortable working in a variety of settings with diverse populations
● Confidence with an ability to generate new ideas to share with the team
● Ability to work in a shared working space with some distractions
● Ability to be flexible, adaptable and respond strategically to policy and community initiatives as they change over time
● Confidently work independently yet maintain deadlines and quality work products
● Some travel is required
Salary: Minimum 60K. Negotiable. Based upon experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers