compensation: Compensation is competitive and directly related to experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Austin Veterinary Emergency and Specialty Center (AVES) is seeking to hire an individual to perform a variety of clerical tasks to support our hospital. AVES is a multi-disciplinary veterinary hospital supporting a multitude of specialty departments including Emergency and Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Oncology, Neurology and Dentistry providing medical care 24/7/365. The individual fulfilling the clerical position will work along aside our receptionist and management staff to help fulfill necessary duties at the hospital.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Sorting, processing, scanning, and faxing patient medical records
- Entering data into our PIMS system
- Auditing and filing vendor invoices
- Compiling information and running reports
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Flexibility tackling new tasks as AVES continues to grow
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft word and excel
- Flexibility based on needs of hospital
Position may include evening and/or weekend hours.
Benefits include: 401K plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, health insurance, life insurance, short/long term disability insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, continuing education allowance, uniform allowance, and discounts on pet services and supplies.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers