compensation: $20/hr or Full-time employment, based on the candidate employment type: employee's choice telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a very small, highly-technical, company (3 on a good day) working on highly technical things. I, as the founder of the company, deal with everything from sales to payroll to bookkeeping and everything in between, in addition to doing my day job of being an engineer. I am looking for someone to take on everything non-technical and even somewhat technical things, like making high-level technical drawings (think boxes with labels and arrows) and writing documentation, based on our guidance.
As Bruce Lee says, "You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend."
• Extremely detail oriented
• Be independent - figure out what needs to be done and just do it
• Web/Computer skills: basic HTML, CSS, draw.io, Google Docs, Wikis, tickets, etc
• Everything non-technical to run a business
• Technical drawings / documentation
• Help me keep track of our clients' needs
• Light bookkeeping
• Update our website / post marketing material / jobs
• Personal admin-y stuff as-needed (mail, deliveries, errands, etc)
• Keep us focused
• Figure out what your job should be, even if it may not be what I had in mind
Can be in-office or remote (but Austin, only). Can be part ($20/hr) or full-time - you tell me.
If you are interested in this job, figure out who I am and find the best email address (please, no phone calls and no emails through craigslist). My company is called Cloudkite.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities