Want to be part of an amazing, fast growing, privately held company in Central Texas?
QR Code Link to This Post
CC Aggregates is looking for a professional, self-motivated, multi-tasker Scale House Operator with excellent customer service skills for Quarry operation.
This position will be 4 days a week which includes rotating Saturdays.
Must be flexible with schedule throughout the week.
Quarry Hours are:
Mon - Thurs - 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Fri - 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sat – 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sun - Closed
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Weighing & Ticketing of trucks entering and exiting the facility and calculating payments for customers
• Track weight information from scale to computer system and get appropriate signatures
• Ensuring that incoming backhaul loads are safe and do not contain any inappropriate material
• A/R Collections
• Answers phone in a professional and enthusiastic fashion
• Order supplies
• Performs full clerical and general office duties
• Maintain environmental and safety compliance paperwork
• Provide general upkeep of the Scale House
• Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a high degree of tact, discretion and diplomacy
• Previous experience working in a scale house preferred but not required
• Spanish speaking required
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be able to work in a fast paced/high pressure environment
• Good computer skills
• Reliability and punctuality is a must
• High school diploma or GED
Job Type: Full-time
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Spanish (Required)