compensation: Starts at $11 per hour plus bonuses, and medical/dental/vision after 60 days. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Fast growing 12 yr old sales company is expanding all over Texas. Currently we are hiring for a full-time career minded administrator/sales team support staff member at our corporate office in Round Rock, TX. Come work as part of a task efficient team of professional problem solvers as we continue to innovate, building people and systems infrastructure capable of efficiently handling our rapidly growing sales volumes. Pay starts at $11 per hour plus bonuses, and medical/dental/vision after 60 days. However, this opportunity IS NOT for an $11 per hour employee. This opportunity is for someone that wants to join an extremely successful small business with 60 employees and rapidly growing, because they recognize the unique experiences and opportunities they can garner there. It’s for someone that wants an opportunity to grow “with” a company. A person willing to help build something special and directly benefit from their contribution to that effort.
Work as a corporate office/administrative staff of 3-5 people, which as a unit, reports directly to the President and Vice President of the company. Your responsibilities are as follows-
• Make phone calls and send text messages to previous customers of company that are now eligible to make new purchases on their account. Applicant will set appointments with these customers to return to sales locations they priorly engaged with. Applicant will receive 25% of any sales commissions earned as a result of these appointments.
• Audit sales invoices, seeking for accuracy of all information and reporting any discrepancies.
• Check emails from sales locations and make any necessary inventory adjustments.
• Answer incoming calls in a professional manner
• Communicating effectively with sales staff and management insuring all company protocols are being administered and properly followed.
• Assist management in improving existing systems and creating new ones as they become necessary
• Assist sales managers with logistics and systems management
• 1 or more year experience in administration, tech support, or sales
• Proficiency in Word/Excel, especially excel
• Computer and software savviness is a huge plus
• A positive attitude and ability to overcome obstacles
• A very high standard for the quality of your work
• Must be a problem solver that can learn and find solutions alone, or on a team
• Reliable means of transportation and ability to pass drug test
• Desire for a career opportunity
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers