Want to work with an amazing team for a beautiful property in Northwest Austin? We are looking for an immediate hire for our leasing consultant position! Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions; utilize completed guest cards, etc.).
• Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits
• Inspect models, available market ready, and move-in units and communicate service related needs to Property Manager.
• Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product knowledge to client needs by communicating the features and benefits to close the lease.
• Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
• Update market survey, process applications for approvals. (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) Submit processed applications to the Community Manager for approval. Follow up with applicant regarding status.
• Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed date.
• Immediately follow-up on prospects that did not close and attempt to close the lease again. If unable to help prospect, refer them to sister communities to meet prospect’s needs.
• Secure new resident signature(s) on appropriate paperwork prior to move-in. Orient new residents to community.
• Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
• Monitor advertising effectiveness. Gather information about market competition in the area and file.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
• Must be familiar with apartment / multi-family leasing and Fair Housing.
• Apartment software experience is a bonus.
• Bilingual candidates are always in high demand.
*Experience preferred but not required
Please send your resume for review. We would like to set up interviews for next week.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers