favorite this postAutomotive Mechanic (Austin area)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
H. G. Berg-Ruiz
Looking to Relocate to Austin Texas / Round Rock area by 2019 or sooner
Send me your contact information and the name of your shop so I can do my research on the business and call you back to further communicate about future employment and we can get to know one another.
Thanks for your time and interest.
Check out one of my latest performance upgrades on a 2017 R8 V10.
● 11+ years of experience providing excellent customer service to a diverse group of clients and their vehicles
● Bilingual (Spanish/English)
● Responsible, reliable, self motivated, skilled at learning new concepts quickly, strongly believe in team work but also work well with minimal supervision
● Macs certified service and repair A/C systems R-134a and R-12
● ASE certified A4 (expired 2012) A5 (expired 2014)
Precision Motorworks Sept. 2011-Present
Shop Foreman/Lead Tech
● Open up business at 8am every morning Monday through Friday. Process early drop off customers and assist scheduled appointment customers as they arrive at the shop between first 2 hours of the day while communicating with customers after inspecting vehicle. I write reports and building repair estimates and after receiving approval I dispatch repairs to technicians. I answer phones, answer customer questions, take messages, and set up appointments.
● Manage and assist 2-3 techs in the shop with everyday tasks and repairs on vehicles for the day and previous day. I distribute work orders to technicians based on experience and urgency of repairs to be performed.
● Diagnosis vehicle check engine lights, air bag system, brake system, suspension and steering systems, cooling system, starting and charging system.
● Perform small and major vehicle repairs/ scheduled maintenance professionally and in a timely manner while keeping Service Manager up to date with vehicle status
● Order parts via online or by phone for vehicle repairs upon selling repairs
● Intake parts deliveries from dealerships and vendors through out the day while also writing checks, documenting, and recording information of payments into QuickBooks
● Train new technicians upon being hired on how to perform daily tasks of opening the shop and how to properly perform vehicle inspections and communicate with Service Manager suggest repairs and services that should be brought to customers attention
● Perform vehicle modifications lowering springs, coilovers, sway bars, sway bar end links, air ride suspension struts and systems, high pressure fuel pumps, water meth injection kits, down pipe exhaust kits, catback exhaust systems, supercharger kits and pulley systems, turbo upgrade kits and replacements , intercooler and charge pipe kits, big brake kits and stainless steel brake lines, perform performance software upgrades on Audi, Vw, Porsche.
● Maintain a professional image of myself and the shop at all times by cleaning and keeping shop organized through out the day and week while emptying out trash bins, scrap ,metal bins, and tires.
Firetone/Bridgestone Sept. 2006- Sept. 2011
● Assist customers on maintaining their vehicle tires, and safety standards according to manufacture requirements. Communicate effectively to determine and solve customer concerns about their vehicle.
● Inspect vehicles underhood, chassis, brake system, alignment
● Service all makes and models brake systems, cooling system, suspension system, tpms system, starting and charging system, schedule maintenance, electrical system, timing belts
● Maintain a professional image of shop by cleaning providing safe work environment and cleaning bays after repairs
● Salary was based on productivity ( flat rate) always exceeded company productivity goals
The Sports Authority Nov. 2005- June 2007
Lead Fitness Specialist Sales
● Greet and interact with customers while answering questions about products or equipment
● Maintain facility in a presentable way by stocking ,cleaning, and organizing products and equipment
● Assemble fitness equipment stationary bikes, ellipticals, treadmills, and basketball systems
● Handle problems and respond quickly to various situations
● Supervise other co-workers in department and set a good example
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers