favorite this postCopywriter & Email Marketer with a Commitment to Excellence (Austin)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
My objective is clear: I'd like to be your #1 go-to copywriter across all channels of print and online marketing. As a remote copywriter, I'm open to partnering with you wherever you're located.
If you're looking for a copywriter, email marketer or marketing strategist and it's currently an on-site position, let's get creative and turn it into a remote job such that it's mutually beneficial. (Less overheard would save your company A LOT of money every year!). I thrive in a collaborative environment where the end result is increased sales and success for everyone.
As a new copywriter, I came out of the gate strong and have made a SUBSTANTIAL amount of money for my employer. How substantial? One email series alone yielded a quick and easy $50K in sales... and I've been involved in well over 100 email marketing and Facebook advertising projects. I'd love to bring you that same kind of success... or more.
My Strengths Would Help to Ensure Your Success:
Commitment to excellence Disciplined & efficient Creative & results-oriented
Persuasive writing skills Professional look & conduct Solution-focused approach
Attention to detail High energy & confident Passion for writing & marketing
Any type of copywriting position you have ties in nicely with my most recent accomplishment of having completed American Writers and Artists Inc. (AWAI's) Email Marketing Program, Advanced Copywriting Training and its highly-acclaimed Accelerated Program for Six-Figure Copywriting. Many consider it to be the best copywriting and marketing program there is. In fact, many prestigious companies hire only AWAI-trained copywriters.
As a Proficient Copywriter, I Would Bring the Following Expertise to the Table...
• Compelling Copy - I am passionate about using my innate writing skills to help businesses become more visible and profitable.
• Commitment to Excellence - I'm a perfectionist by nature and highly meticulous with what I produce, such that it's always my best and highest quality work.
• Inquisitive Mind & Diverse Experience - I'm naturally curious and witty, not afraid to ask questions and do a lot of research on things. That's key to writing persuasive content that attracts and converts curious prospects into long-term customers.
Dynamic professional with well-rounded experience and solid strengths in copywriting including: web content, sales letters, sales & landing pages, email marketing, Facebook ads, e-letters and e-books... with a former career in HR Management. Excellent persuasive writing skills with a keen eye for details and accuracy. Expertise in proactively organizing, planning, and resolving inefficiencies to enhance overall results. Governing values include integrity and respect.
● Marketing - copywriting, web/content/email & FB • Persuasive writing skills and creativity
● Innate strength in planning, organizing and details • Outstanding client service and results
● Entrepreneurial mind & strong business acumen • Solution-focused approach to problems
● Time management and meets/beats deadlines • MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
● Professional conduct and leadership qualities • Basecamp, Aweber, Salesforce, Quickbooks
Full Contact Online Marketing - Merrick, New York 2016 - Present (remote job)
➢ An online marketing company that is dedicated to helping martial arts schools substantially increase their memberships, revenue and success.
Copywriter & Email Marketer
● Write promotional emails, Facebook ads/posts, e-books, About Us web pages, Home page class descriptions, Sales page content, business course descriptions & presenter bios
● Noteworthy Success: One email series that I crafted yielded $50K in sales
● Work with the marketing team on new/updated copy requests, SEO and website revamps
● Responsible for creating monthly marketing campaigns for Martial Arts Profits Arsenal clients
● Work with the President of Parrella Consulting in producing compelling marketing copy for Martial Arts Business University and the annual Martial Arts Business Summit in Brooklyn, New York
American Writers & Artists Inc. - Delray Beach, Florida 2016 - Present (remote copywriting training)
➢ AWAI is the world's leading publisher of direct-response copywriting, design and web writing programs.
A-List Copywriter Training
● Niches: Health & Fitness, Martial Arts and Personal Development
● Portfolio includes standalone/series promo emails, FB ads/posts, web content - Home/Sales/Landing /About Us pages, e-letters, e-books, course descriptions and presenter bios
● Completed AWAI's Accelerated Program for Six-Figure Copywriting. This is what many consider to be the best copywriting program there is. In fact, many prestigious companies hire only AWAI-trained copywriters.
● Completed AWAI's Health, Self-Help, B2B Marketing & Advanced Copywriting Program, which is a year-long intensive program that prepares serious writers to become elite, A-level copywriters
● Committed to continuing education on a daily basis
● Member of AWAI's prestigious Circle of Success Comprehensive Learning Program
● Member of the Professional Writers' Alliance (PWA). PWA is an International Association for Direct-Response Writers.
Noble Capital Group - Austin, Texas 2015 - 2016
➢ A real estate investment firm that offers investment products, as well as provides quality lending opportunities to members of its Private Lender Network.
Human Resources Manager
● Managed the new hire process including all on-boarding documents, benefits and payroll
● Reviewed resumes, screened candidates and conducted phone interviews
● Played an instrumental role in doubling Noble's staff by hiring 20 employees in one year
● Worked closely with a Professional Employer Organization to resolve payroll and HR issues
● Created SOP's and modified the Employee Policies Handbook
● Prepared company financials, reconciled bank accounts and entered credit card charges
● Worked directly with and supported the CEO and handled his personal affairs
● Took part in ensuring an efficient inter-office renovation and expansion
ihiji - Austin, Texas 2014
➢ A company that specializes in cloud-based Network Management as a Service platform for remote monitoring and maintenance of IP-enabled devices.
● Processed and released hardware/software orders, including the use of the following programs: Quickbooks, Stripe, Infusionsoft, ihiji Invision Management Portal and Google Drive
● Determined daily sales metrics for management
● Created customer jobs/invoices, received and entered payments into Quickbooks
● Generated airbills and other supporting documents for international shipments, tracked all shipments and resolved any problems that arose
● HR responsibilities - candidate background and reference checks, set up new employee files and maintained HR-related forms and documents; made travel arrangements
ConnectTel - Austin, Texas 2013
➢ A well-established software development and outsourcing company with customers that include AMD, Buffalo Americas and Wayne Dresser.
● Handled all aspects of new hire paperwork including on-boarding documents, personnel files, payroll, benefits enrollment and administration, account setups and termination forms
● A/P & A/R - created invoices for customers, made deposits, applied payments, paid vendors and scheduled ACH payments
● Gathered, imported and processed timesheets for approximately 40 people
● Tracked all the different moving parts with regard to new hires and active employees/contractors
Ciber - Greenwood Village, Colorado 2012 (corporate restructure; my position was eliminated)
➢ A leading global IT consulting company with 7000+ employees and 70 offices around the world.
Data Coordinator, Marketing Department
● Reviewed and formatted large data files to ensure accuracy and consistency
● Intermediate level use of Excel including formulas, functions, v-lookups and pivot tables
● Imported data into Ciber's database and resolved errors to preserve the integrity of the data
● Created new leads and entered pertinent information into Salesforce
● Worked with Reachforce staff to secure contacts, email scores and other marketing lead data
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
American Writers & Artists Inc. -- Delray Beach, FL
Email Marketing Program, Advanced Copywriting Training,
Accelerated Program for Six-Figure Copywriting,
Health & Self-Help Programs
May 2016 - Present (ongoing training)
Life Coach Institute of Orange County, CA
Life Coach Certificate
The Chopra Center -- Carlsbad, CA
Yoga Teacher Certificate
Taught for seven years; current practitioner
Kellogg Community College -- Battle Creek, MI
A.A.S. Paralegal/Legal Assistant
Graduated magna cum laude
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers