favorite this postFreelance Construction Estimating Available (Central Texas)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Freelance Construction Estimating Available- Commercial Construction
-Over 22 years of construction estimating experience in all facets of commercial construction
- Project Scheduling using MS Project, Primavera, Smartsheet
- For G.C's- we bid the entire job for you
- For Subcontractors- we compose a complete labor, material and equipment estimate for your trade
- For Architects- we check construction costs throughout the design process and verify GC costs
- For Property Owners/Developers- we perform site and building construction cost assessments
- We now offer estimator training! If you have junior estimators that need training or even current senior staff that needs help focusing on a particular area, we can train that person for you.
* We also have extensive experience with JOC, MATOC, SABER and federal work.
We work world wide with a focus on Texas
Why would you hire an independent estimator?
1. It is less than 1% of the total project cost, and for that price you get an honest and unbiased assessment of what it will cost to do the job.
2. You don't have to hire a full time person- by using us as you need to it saves you the financial burden of keeping a full time employee and keeping that person busy. For example, on average, a quality full time estimator is going to cost you at least $75K per year plus burden so you are looking at almost 6 figures right out of the gate to keep that employee on hand. By hiring us as you need us, your costs would be significantly less.
3. We work with you in depth to understand who you are, what you do specifically and what your business goals are both now and in the future. We want you to succeed and we want you to be a client for life.
4. We work quickly and accurately and have NEVER missed a deadline. Seriously, NEVER.
** For more info and rates, please visit www.precision-estimating.com
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers