favorite this postHiring Journeymen and apprentice electricians (South Austin)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a quickly growing lighting and electrical contracting company searching for a skilled Journeyman electrician to work hourly on-site with our technicians. We only take on commercial projects with lighting retrofits being our primary focus, we also do TI and service builds.
Services to Be Performed:
• Installing and maintaining electrical lighting systems
• Coordinate and perform post inspections with post inspector
• Oversee safety of apprentices and helpers
• Communicate with Operations manager to coordinate job flow
• Assign tasks for apprentices to perform on site
• Keep track of jobs performed by apprentices and hours per task
• Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
• Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code
• Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears
• Complete work orders and record material utilized on jobs
• Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer's installation manuals to complete assigned projects
• Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans
Looking for someone who meshes well with our company culture and adds value to the company as well.
RELIABILITY and COMMUNICATION are key, we are looking for someone who will communicate daily with our operations manager on tasks completed and daily goals. We need someone we know will show up on time every day to the shift they are scheduled to work.
Job will start as 1099 work and $22-$25 DOE per hour with plenty of upward mobility and advancement- position includes company provided service vehicle for the right candidate.
Please send a resume/ Journeyman license number (must have valid DL) and brief description of yourself by email, text is also a preferred method of contacting me, thank you.
Contact Robert Ivey for more information
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers