favorite this postHuman Resources (Austin and Surrounding)hide this posting
available afternoons available evenings available mornings education completed: masters
QR Code Link to This Post
Thank you for taking the time to read more about myself. A quick summary of my professional career. I have a bachelors in Business Management and Accounting, as well as a masters in Organizational Leadership and Human Resources Management. After getting my bachelors I started in accounting while getting more knowledge of HR. From there I then took on full cycle HR roles. Ever since I have been fully involved with strategic planing for the growth of each company while managing the day to day activities.
If you or someone you know might benefit from having someone with my skills and knowledge, please reach out to me. I am looking for a place that I can settle into that will challenge me. Also I am looking for a company that treats its employees good and puts them first.
• Senior Level Human Resources Manager with over 10 years of expertise and leadership. Analytical
entrepreneurial that specializes in organizational methods and strategic planning.
PRIVATE (keeping private due to being on Craiglist)
(Global reverse logistics company, over $11Million in revenue)
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
• Strategically helped in the organization development and lead human resources department for the Texas Region and have plans for future growth into other states and countries, all with the goal to build the best possible work environment for the organization to accomplish its vision and future growth.
• Managed all employee relations and employee-related issues, by introducing a proactive employee relations and communications programs to resolve previous labor and management issues and restore the credibility and employee-centric focus of the organization.
• Constructed the company’s talent management system to be able to compete in todays market while being able to fit the labor forecasting for our future growth.
• In charge of full flex benefits management and implementation of new benefits and services company-wide.
• Demonstrated experience and success in training, coaching and developing at all levels of the organization to act within company visions and goals while building a better business acumen.
• In charge of reducing employee turnover, attracting and recruit top talent to fill open positions while decreasing turnover rates and implementing on-going leadership training. Successfully decreased turnover by over 60%.
• Created the company’s performance review management system.
• Strategizing processes and procedures for current and future growth, to also include budget building, as well as building of organization and project teams to support organization change and produce more job efficiencies.
• Quickly became the go-to person for all HR necessities as well as proof reading and analyzing ideas to make sure there are no legal ramifications.
Planet Fitness Corporate Office, Austin, TX
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
• Strategically helped in the organization development and lead human resources department from ground up at the corporate office for a wide range of departments and divisions nationwide, with future plans for Japan and Canada.
• Implemented changes to the talent management system that was in place to work with new softwares and company visions for growth.
• Strategic planning of the company’s new goal for a more employee centric work environment.
• Cataloged, organized, and researched special projects for company growth which included setting up team building, leadership development, researching efficiencies for the company, considering better flex benefits, purchasing, new state regulations, budget controls all while demonstrating the ability to train, coaching and developing at all levels of the organization.
• Enabled operational change essential to reducing the yearly company overhead by over $1million, by implementing change from a PEO to a HRIS.
• Responsible for evaluating employee programs, recommending improvements to employee relations policies, performance review system, and making sure that all employee-related policies in each department align with our corporate goals, and established regulations nationwide.
Trilogy Restoration, Austin, TX
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
• Strategically built and lead human resources to manage all the day to day employee relations, files and records, benefits, talent management, and payroll.
• As part of an operations and human resources facet, created policies and procedures for departmental and company handbooks, as well as other necessary documentation in a plethora of different programs.
• Research and developed plans for how to help manage the opening up of franchise opportunities in other states.
• Established several special projects for company growth, including: growth strategies, employee training and development, developed processes and procedures, and implementing profitability ideas to increase company efficiency and revenue, as well as team leadership training and performance reviews.
Buda Woodworks, Austin, TX
• In charge of all accounting and finance duties at this location, as well as human resources
and office management roles.
• Accurately and efficiently entered weekly payroll and expense reports.
• Performed account filing, invoicing, data entry, and assisted with human resources duties.
• Completed the full cycle AP/AR, payroll, work-in-progress reports, and sales and labor forecasting.
• Stocked, purchased for, counted, and kept up-to-date information on Inventory.
• Assisted in EOM reports to the CEO/Owner.
• Audited projects and tracked estimating capture rates.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers