favorite this postProfessional looking for part-time/temp work... (Central Austin)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Good day! I am a working professional on the search for part-time work. Currently I do have a full-time job and therefore on the lookout for something that is...
1) flexible (temporary/project based tend to work best!)
2) not to exceed more than 12-15 hours a week (depending on the week)
3) minimum starting pay of $15/hour
4) office/place of work that is centrally located in Austin (not looking to drive)
5) can meet my availability of most mornings Sundays-Fridays (Off Saturdays)
I have found such part-time work before at UT Austin for nearly 3 years in different capacities as Admin Assistant, Executive Assistant to the Director, Academic Coordinator etc. Truly have enjoyed my UTemp gigs but looking to see what else Austin has to offer!
Find/connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshuagcardenas/ or message me on here.
***The regular CL scammers, solicitors, robots and trolls need not reply to this ad. Serious inquires only. ***
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers