A locally owned Apple Authorized retail store is looking for a hardworking and knowledgeable individual with Apple experience. Previous work in an Apple retail setting is a definite plus. The candidate should have extensive working knowledge of Apple products. We sell and service the entire line of Apple devices. We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual for a sales associate position.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Welcoming customers into the store
- Providing customer support
- Answering phone calls and emails promptly and courteously
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Providing one on one training for customers
- Participating in continued education for all Apple products
- Apple experience (including full line of desktops, notebooks, iPads, etc.)
- Excellent sales skills
- Experience using the various Mac Operating Systems
- Experience using standard Mac software
- Experience navigating around Pro Apps
- Familiarity with common Apple accessories and peripherals such as iPhone cases, cables, hard drives, Apple TV, etc.
- Must have a means of transportation with a valid driver's license
- No criminal background (background checks are performed)
- Ability to get along well with co-workers
Great interpersonal and communication skills are required for this position. Must be detail-oriented with good organizational capabilities. The individual seeking employment must be a team player and must bring a positive attitude to work. The candidate should be able to drive sales by demonstrating strong knowledge of the products. We are open Monday through Saturday. Salary will be on an hourly basis.
If any of this appeals to you, please forward your resume to us and we can set up a time to meet.