compensation: TBD based on previous experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bobo's Oat Bars is looking for a few good people to join our Austin team!
On a rainy afternoon in 2003, Beryl Stafford and her daughter "Bobo" baked oat bars that soon became a Boulder, CO cafe favorite. This humble oat bar has since captivated loyal fans nationwide, with no compromise to the original recipe, small-batch baking process, or mother-daughter tradition. This little oat bar start-up is rapidly expanding and we're looking for highly motivated consumer product marketers with the desire to work for a socially-conscious company and to join our growing team.
What's the gig? Brand Ambassadors are the face and voice of Bobo's in the local market, bringing the brand to life through in-store demos, events, merchandising, and guerilla missions. It's about driving trial, educating consumers and creating lasting first impressions that the consumer will share with their friends.
Who is the ideal Brand Ambassador? The perfect BA is flexible, enthusiastic, responsible and reliable!
First impressions are everything - BA's have excellent communication skills and a well-presented appearance.
As a Bobo's Brand Ambassador, you will:
- Be an expert in all things Bobo's: including product and ingredient information, supported accounts and partners, Bobo's culture, and have basic sales knowledge
- Drive trial and educate consumers on Bobo's Oat Bars at in-store demos, events and guerilla missions
- Educate the public on the benefits of Bobo's while providing an insight for further information
- Provide recaps with photos from sampling activations
- Assist with general merchandising and gaining incremental shelf space to ensure Bobo's Oat Bars stays top of mind at retail
- Ensure product is kept stocked at accounts post demo
In addition, you will be an expert in engaging the consumer. You will:
- Exude confidence, own every interaction
- Be social, adapt to consumers from all walks of life through engaging and natural dialogue
- Personalize each interaction to create a unique and memorable experience for the consumer
- Be an active listener
- Be a team player
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- A mature mindset
- Available to work 20 hours a week including weekends
- Ability to adapt to and work well in all environments
- Flexible schedule
- Must be able to sit or stand for hours at a time
- Must be able to lift/carry 30 lbs.
- Must have a car
Interested in Applying?
- Send your resumes to Taryn McCroskey
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers