compensation: Competitive pay, Benefits and MORE! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career?
SAS Retail Services may have a great opportunity for YOU!
Who we're looking for
SAS is always looking for self-motivated individuals who are customer-service oriented, enjoy using technology, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working with a team to solve our clients' biggest challenges.
What we offer
• The opportunity to BUILD A CAREER IN MERCHANDISING by gaining retail & planogram experience
• Competitive Hourly Wage
• 401(k) to Save for your Future
• Vision and dental coverage as well as access to exclusive savings
• Direct Deposit & Paid Bi-Weekly
• Drive Time & Mileage Reimbursement Program
What will I be doing?
As a Merchandiser, YOU will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
• Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic
• Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
• Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
• Re-tag shelves in the store
•Shift available: Monday - Friday, 7am - 4pm, up to 40 hours a week
At SAS we do what it takes to get the job done, while at the same time having fun!
Associate Skills Needed:
• Ability to read a store schematic. We will train motivated individuals.
• Ability to work with others on a team and communicate effectively with team members and client. Ability to periodically lift up to 30 pounds
• Although merchandiser experience is preferred, we welcome all to apply
• Reliable vehicle is mandatory
Apply todayonline or on your mobile device by clicking on one of our nearby locations below