Sonder Living is looking for an enthusiastic Showroom Manager and Showroom Sales Team for our new gallery in Austin, Texas!
Who are we?
Sonder Living is a luxury brand from the Rochdale Spears group. We believe design, by its very nature, influences the world around us; it evokes emotion, solves challenges and creates conversation. Sonder living champions design in all its forms through a commitment to craft and artful living. Our diverse brand delivers a curated and well-rounded furnishings experience, conveyed across varied ranges of styles tailored to our customers’ tastes. We believe in the transformative quality of design, and are devoted to imbuing as much beauty and substance into each fiber we produce.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with furniture design or sales experience to help grow our brand. Someone with clear communication skills and ability to implement strategies, has a flexible attitude to working time, high energy levels with a desire to succeed and a motivated self-starter! We want someone who can be a sales leader in the showroom!
What are the responsibilities for the Showroom Manager?
• Meet revenue targets
• Participate in inventory management such that sales/ inventory/ cash flow is optimized
• To effectively manage the store/concession and ensure world class customer service.
• Ensure product display and visual merchandising is at all times in accordance with the Sonder Living guidelines.
• To recommend product ranges and unique product requirements tailored to your specific location.
• To prepare daily and monthly reports, including but not limited to submission of sales figures, inventory reports (dollars/units), replenishment stock orders, customer complaints/returns, logistic costs and local marketing engagements/opportunities.
• To represent Management in all meetings with Store Management/Landlords and summarize meeting minutes and ensure closure to all actions.
• To effectively communicate market place activity and submit recommendation for improved exposure of the Sonder Living product offering to customers specific to region.
• Manage database of all past, existing and potential customers.
• Manage all gallery/concession staff to maximum motivation and ensure they adhere to brand guidelines and expectations of Sonder Living brand.
• Be product/ experience experts, remain up-to-date with latest information
• Provide updates and information about activity in store that can be used for marketing purposes and learning across the global network.
What are the responsibilities for the Showroom Sales job?
• Effectively manage the showroom space through professional visual merchandising.
• Create and maintain a retail environment by moving and adjusting products as need.
• Report any special development on showroom furniture/overall product offering and targeted audience
• Recommend product cycles to be sold on existing space
• Relay specific inquiries or requests to the product development team regarding new product design considerations.
• Personalized service including order follow-up finalizing the sale.
• Keeping a sharp eye on inventory on your own sales as well as sales of all the other co-workers in the store.
• Being aware of all custom and special orders and tracking them after they are sold.
• Keeping the showroom clean, organized and looking elegant. This includes pricing, accessorizing and displaying floor presentation.
• Be a team player, cooperating and having team spirit.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive base salary, generous commission, and a good benefit package for qualified individuals.
Our new gallery will be opening inside Lewis Shanks Furniture in Northwest Austin!
Please specify which position you are responding to when you send your resume in. We have a full time sales and part-time sales position available.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers