Order Fulfillment I - PartsTree.com Warehouse
Rate of Pay: $12hrly
Looking for an exciting new career? Do you want to be part of company that continually strives to be the best in the market? Would you like to truly make an impact in your work?
Then PartsTree.com would like to invite you to join our family. We are currently looking for detail oriented individuals with a positive attitude who can make an impact today! We offer a fun, supportive, family-style culture with a casual work environment focused on providing the best possible service for our customers.
PartsTree.com is the online division of Hill Country Outdoor Power, a brick-and-mortar retail store in South Austin. PartsTree.com sells replacement parts online for mowers, chainsaws, weed eaters, etc. on behalf of over 30 major outdoor power equipment brands to our customers across the US and Canada. We constantly strive to deliver our customers the best experience possible.
• Pick, Ship, Receive, and Stock parts daily with a focus on Quality, Quantity, and Quickness
• Display PartsTree Four Pillars daily: 100% Completion, Attitude/Teamwork, Attendance, Cleanliness
• Practice Kaizen approach to continuous improvement
Preferred/Necessary Skills & Experience
• Positive, can-do attitude with a willingness to learn new things
• Prior warehouse experience not required, but helpful
• Lean and continuous improvement skills
• Drive to help the team succeed
• High level of accuracy and organizational skills
• Time management skills and the drive to work independently
• Must be able to pass a general background check.
• Must be able to work 40-50 hours per week during the peak season (March-July) including some weekends.
• Must be able to work in a warehouse atmosphere on your feet the majority of your work week.
• Must be able to bend, lift, squat, pull, push, and reach with regularity
• Must pass a 90 day evaluation period
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
* Email us with the subject line "Order Fulfillment I." In your email, please include a paragraph describing why you feel you will be a good fit for the role. ALSO, attach your current resume.
* Location: 6406 Old Burleson Road #130, Austin, TX, 78744
* Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off -- and a Casual, Friendly and Fun work environment!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers