QR Code Link to This Post
Responsible for sales of motorcycle gear, accessories, and parts and ensuring each customer receives a great shopping experience. Additional responsibilities and skills may include but are not limited to the following.
* Receive shipments and check in products against invoices.
* Enter product stock levels and pricing into Point of Sale software.
* Print price labels and tag products.
* Place inventory on racks and shelves.
* Check shipments against special orders, set received orders aside, call customers.
* Pack and ship daily online orders.
* Help maintain a clean and organized store.
* Ensure product holes are filled and presented well.
* Arrange products both functionally and fashionably.
* Answer phone and take detailed messages.
* Ability to assist multiple customers simultaneously.
* Knowledge of motorcycle gear including helmets, jackets, gloves, pants, and boots.
* Ability and willingness to break boxes down and place in a recycle bin.
* Help coordinate and and be available for occasional after hours special events.
* Assist with yearly inventory.
* Basic knowledge of spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel, Open Office Calc, and Google Documents spreadsheets.
* Data entry into website.
* Ability to work with tools. Ex. connecting a battery charger to a motorcycle battery.
Please email resume to be considered.