compensation: Depending on experience including 20% employee discount, 401K, Partner discounts employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you enjoy working on automobiles? Looking for something different than regular retail? Wanting to start your career in an area you are passionate about?
Then AutoZone is the place for you! We are a company that continues to grow and open new stores. We offer 401K, PTO, Employee Discount, Flexible Scheduling and discounts with other third party vendors. Benefits vary depending position.
Hiring at Locations across Austin!
AutoZone's has Part Time and Full-Time Retail Sales Associates who drive sales through superior customer service by exceeding customer expectations and providing a WOW! Customer Service experience. While assisting customers, the Senior Retail Sales Associate will perform daily assigned duties and remain compliant with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone expectations by Living the Pledge every day.
• Provides WOW! Customer Service
• Ensures assigned store tasks are completed in a timely manner
• Operates cash registers and follows established cash handling procedures
• Follows company policies and loss prevention procedures
• Maintains a safe working environment including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed
• Ensures that merchandise is restocked and placed in their respective areas
• Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
• Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources
• Practices GOTTChA and assists with the installation of wipers blades, batteries and light bulb
• Actively engaged in developing more effective customer service skills
• Provides honest and trustworthy advice to customers regarding the best products that fit the customers' expectations
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Basic knowledge of automotive parts
• Excellent communication and decision making skills
• Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts
Apply Now at AutoZone.com/careers, stop by your local AutoZone or reply to this ad. We can't wait to have you on our team!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers