We are seeking experienced parts sales people to join our busy family-owned and operated dealership. Candidates with a great work ethic, strong customer service skills, and integrity are encouraged to join our team. We offer competitive pay and benefits to all full-time employees.
Duties include (but are not limited to) assisting customers through the process of finding and purchasing the right parts for their needs, ordering parts from various distributors, maintaining parts inventory levels and re-stocking showroom. Knowledge of RV’s is preferred but not required. The schedule for this position is Monday through Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with one weekday and Sundays off.
Benefits offered include: health, dental, life, disability, and supplemental insurances, as well as paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- Integrity, professionalism, and a positive attitude.
- Desire to excel and succeed.
- Knowledge of the recreational vehicle market preferred but will train a strong candidate with the
willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- Personable. Must be able to adapt to and interact with all types of customers.
- Ability to listen and follow instruction.
- Good study skills, as we expect you to know the product you are offering.
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs., this can be a physically demanding job at times.
- Basic knowledge of office equipment is a must. Computers, fax, calculator etc.
Applicants must fill out an application online to be considered for the position. Please do not show up or call. We will be in contact with you if we are interested in arranging an interview.
Please apply online at WWW.RVOUTLETMALL.COM.
*Click on Join our team located under the “About us” tab at the top of the page to complete the application process.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers