cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof furnished apartment private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
The room is unfurnished, there is currently a queen size bed and furniture to show size. This house is a 2017 build located near the outlet mall, I-35 and 130.
- Sequestered private bedroom and bathroom.
- All bills are included with price.
- Access to all rooms/exterior except the master area. You can have access to the office as well. Garden area on the side of the home if you grow your own produce.
- I have 2 dogs who are friendly (mastiff who is lazy as all get out and a miniature border collie). I can install a doggie gate at the hallway to give privacy from the dogs if needed.
- There is wifi access and the room may come included with a 32" TV.
- The yard is nicely landscaped with a half covered patio, chiminea, and grill that you are welcome to use.
- You will have access to the community pool when it opens in April or May. Basketball courts and pool are a block away, so it's an easy walk.
- I have access to amazon prime, Netflix, and hulu in the living area and an xbox one that I never use but you are welcome to use it.
- The utility room is off of the kitchen that you are welcome to use. Just provide your own laundry detergent.
- Driveway parking should be available a month after you move in. Until then it would be street parking at the curb.
- Very quiet neighborhood with friendly neighbors. Multiple police officers/military live near the property.
- House is equipped with a ring doorbell to monitor intruders. Our neighborhood has never had any issues other than solar energy solicitors.
- You can have access to some small areas of the garage if you need storage.
- I work Monday-friday 9-6ish and sometimes on the weekend. I work as a professional home inspector.
- I am a very easy going person, and drama free.
- I rarely have people over, but you are welcome to commingle if I do.
- My typical evening is sitting by the fire, cooking food, having a drink and listening to music outside, or watching a movie.
- There are a few days I get up at 630am to workout before work.
- Anything else just walk
Who I am looking for:
- Any professional who is looking for a chill roommate.
- No drama please
- Im open to dogs, but they would need to meet my dogs first
- I don't really care about your work hours, as long as you arent incredibly loud at late hours.
- You can smoke as long as it's outdoors
- pet friendly
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers