I just moved into my new townhome that has the following:
QR Code Link to This Post
- brand new construction
- 2550+ sqft
- 4 bedroom (1 bedroom on each floor for ultimate privacy)
- 4.5 bathrooms
- 4 floors
- 12-foot ceilings
- rooftop patio
- Fully furnished kitchen and living room
- 2 roommates (including myself)
- Awesome location!!
- 1 block from boardwalk and lake
- 1 block from new Oracle Building
- Buzzmill next store and plenty of good eats within walking distance
- Airport 10 mins away and bus stop 1 block away.
I am looking for a roommate to live in the spacious and private 4th floor which includes:
- Private Ensuite Bathroom
- Private Living Room
- Direct access to the rooftop patio
- Walk-in closet
- Did I mention Location!!!
- Rent is $1350 and includes all bills (water, gas, electric and internet).
A little about myself:
I am a 34-year-old male that works at a software company as a Solutions Consultant. I am very respectful, very clean, easy going, am sociable but do need my time to myself to recharge. I don't do any drugs and I drink socially. I love music, love to latin dance, and love to travel! Also, love to watch movies. I usually come home to just eat and sleep as I tend to stay at work till late and then go workout or out with friends. On the weekends I am rarely in Austin as I try to travel as much as I can. Love meeting new people around the world and I also love to host friends from out of town as I feel Austin has a lot to offer!
What I am looking for in a roommate:
Male or Female. Very Clean and organized, respectful, easy going / down to earth, drama free, young to older professional, with a steady job and steady stream of income. No drugs, no smoking and doesn't bring the party back home. Someone who is compatible with my living style and I can get along with. No Pets (not because I don't love animals, because I do, but because I have friends and family allergic to pet dander).
Move-in available now. One month security deposit and first month's rent due at lease signing.
If you are really interested, please reach out and provide a small description of yourself.