Bedroom + LARGE office + Private bath (3/2 house in Travis Heights)
QR Code Link to This Post
$1200/month + $100 utilities (internet, power, trash, gas)
AVAILABLE NOW, NO LEASE, ANY-TERM OK, REFERENCE REQ'D
I've been in this house 8 years and the space is lovely here. This adorable house is lightly furnished (your furniture also welcome), and is walking distance to South Congress and downtown. The house is a 3/2 in a quiet part Travis Heights and includes lots of space in the backyard storage shed. It has a driveway and street parking is available. The space and your room has basic furnishings but they can be moved to the back shed if you have your own furniture.
I use the master bedroom as a shared office space, so it's also fully available to you as your own office space (for working from home, etc). This office space includes full use of a nice rising/lowering UPLIFT-Desk. Basically, you get half of this 15x24' office room (the master bedroom) plus use of the desk!
About me: I'm an easy-going yogi, and one of my fundamental values is to treat others as I want to be treated. I'm into live comedy, electronic music, burns/camping, cooking, meditation, and saying yes to the unknown! I'm a self-employed software developer, and I make music visualization software used by venues, events, and anyone who loves music. I have a CS degree from Cornell, I've been a Navy submarine officer for 5 years, and I travel a week per month on average.
I also have the best little dog named Bit! He's basically a friendly muppet in the most adorable little furry body. He is hypo-allogenic, and I am ok with accepting other pets as long as there's no shedding.
I believe in the greater good, I like to connect, so let's go!
- You get: bedroom (15'x16'), private bath, spacious closets, common spaces, and share home office space
- Your room currently is furnished, or I can move the furniture storage
- Washer/dryer, full kitchen, really nice water filter system, CO2 carb system, add'l beverage fridge
- 9' pull-down HD projector screen, comfy old couch sectional
- Lots of driveway (multiple vehicles) and shed storage space.
- Flexible move-in date and can support any-term stay.
- Lots of dry storage in back shed
- Google Fiber + professional wifi + bandwidth
- Mac mini and add'l screens (in office) freely available for use
- $200 cleaning deposit returned on departure
- No lease but references required
- LGBT 🏳️🌈 friendly