QR Code Link to This Post
A well established residential systems integration firm seeks a Site Manager to join our team.
As Site Manager, you will be required to work with clients and installation teams to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and according to specifications and plans. You will be responsible for leading projects relating to installation of communications infrastructure, audio visual installation, intrusion detection, video security, and fire alarm.
Our ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills and have a working knowledge of the construction industry.
• Technical background in voice and data cabling, audio/video, wireless networks, and intrusion detection. Experience with control platforms like Control 4 or Savant a plus.
• Must be familiar with test equipment used to install, troubleshoot and maintain systems.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to establish priorities and proceed with objectives with little supervision
• Understanding of installation standards
• Understanding of job safety practices
• Proficiency in systems applications and Microsoft, Microsoft Office with Microsoft Windows and other related computer applications
• Responsible for timely completion of assigned projects and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for finalizing installation. Programming, trouble shooting, and final completion on installations.
• Collaborate with Project Managers in creating an installation schedule. This will include planning of man power.
• Responsible for change order management by recommending solutions and communicating change orders to Project Manager.
• Collaborate with Project Manager to update and submit paperwork for invoicing purposes.
• Responsible for first line customer interface on site. This includes support after the completion of the installation.
• Training of existing technicians and new technicians. Assist with developing and deliver training program for staff.
This is a long-term career opportunity in a growing company which provides competitive salaries, bonus program, benefits, company vehicles and an outstanding work environment.
Please include your salary history and/or salary requirements with your resume.