favorite this postMale Non-smoker seeks Room in Quiet shared House on May 15 (N. / E. CENTRAL Austin)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
* I want to stay in North Central / East Austin, North of UT, south of W. Anderson Ln./St. John, west of Manor Rd., East of Burnet. Walking distance to a city bus.
* If you are outside, but very near that area, please let me know the address so I can check the bus routes.
* A Quiet place NOT near major highways or busy roads. Ideally an interior neighborhood street.
* I do not have a car so will NOT move to Buda, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Manor, Westlake, etc.
* A Non-smoking, mature homeowner, with maybe a third housemate. Not there all the time. Fixes stuff as needed.
* You appreciate cooperative living, honest communication, being reasonably clean and peacefully enjoying the place. Quiet, don't blast video games, cable or talk radio all the time.
* Prefer no pets. If you have one, I need to meet to see if they're well-behaved and low allergen. If so, and if you travel, I can do petsitting to barter for some of the rent.
* Individual, separate lease of 6-12 months. Has an option to move out with notice if I have to relocate for a job.
* Unfurnished except for a bed is best. Secure bike parking would be great. I will store most of my stuff off-site.
* Shared kitchen and living areas, washer/dryer, ceiling fans, central air/heat, wi-fi.
* $650 All Bills Paid or less. Open to partial barter.
* Older male, active, college educated, non-smoker, virtually a non-drinker, no drug use.
* Eats meat, enjoys TV and movies, yoga, bicycling, mostly classical and jazz.
* Good at communicating needs, cooperative living.
* Does not have a car, pets or kids. Quiet and reasonably clean.
* References and in-depth background check available.
Please get in touch if we can help each other out. Reply with your location so I can figure out if it's accessible by bus and bicycle. Thanks.
NOTE: If this ad is up, I'm still looking. If you ask, that tells me you didn't read this and you're probably a scammer or spammer. To let me know you're real, please put the word LITERATE in the subject line.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers