Industrious Reid - Home and Commercial Services
Services provided include:
* Painting / Drywall
* Stucco and Masonry
* Crown Molding / Baseboard
* Tile / Flooring
* Carpentry (Rough and Finish)
* Bathroom Remodels
* Basement Frameouts
* Welding / Iron Work
* Custom Furniture (Built to your specifications)
* Small Plumbing and Electrical Jobs
* And much, much more
20 years of experience has taught me that you want some one who will keep your home clean but who is also reliable and trustworthy. Lets be honest folks, you have to be careful nowadays. Not everyone who shows up with a box full of tools knows what they're doing. I guarantee you proper procedure, materials and practices in all of my work.
Feel free to give Me a call for a free estimate and take advantage of our professional quality and fair prices.
Just ask for William
All work in contracted form for your and my protection.
All work done under the state handyman provision.
*Some selected works from the last couple of months:
1. Kitchen floor post tile (painting also completed by Industrious Reid handyman services.)
2. Kitchen floor pre tile
3. This disused ranch house has a half bath/laundry room. The customer has requested a conversion to a full bath.
In order to make room for a full bathroom we'll have to relocate the laundry and water heater to the garage on the
opposite side of the left facing wall.
4. In this picture the work has been completed. Extensive plumbing including a repair in which the washer had been previously
draining directly into the dirt foundation. The shower build in, electrical, tile, framing, drywall, painting and trim all
5. Second perspective.
6. Water heater and laundry reconfiguration.
7. The garage has been converted into some sort of enclosed porch, the driveway a trash strewn concrete garden.
8. New garage door and driveway pavers, 2 weeks of trash removal and the place seems almost inhabitable again.
9. The customer has requested the removal of acoustic ceiling texture. The secret to a happy customer is keeping the dust
and debris contained to the work area.
10. The work has been completed and a nice clean skim coat has been applied to the drywall.
11. The master bed room of this rental is in need of some T.L.C
12. After painting, flooring and new trim this room is almost brand new.
13. The customer wanted to remove this out dated plastic tub and tile surround with a more contemporary look.
14.I've installed a mortar shower pan with bottle niche to a standing shower conversion. Now the only thing left
is for the glass shower enclosure installation.
15.Some one had given some thought to converting this closet to a half bath but lacked the technical knowledge of how
to accomplish it.
16.No flooring, plumbing or electrical; before we took the wheel, it was simply a vanity sitting in a closet
covered in rat turds.
17.All plumbing, electrical flooring, drywall, paint, fixtures and trim completed by us and this is now a
Real and functioning bathroom.
18.A can light can make all the difference.
19.This exterior stucco work had been installed over backer board mounted to a crumbling cinder block wall.
20.More symptoms from my diagnosis.
21.After pulling off all of the backer board, rebuilding the top half of the wall and adding a decorative crown,
lathe was installed so that the next stucco job will last 10 to 20 Years.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers