compensation: Base salary plus commissions employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Kick-Ass Sales Rep for Fast-Growing Startup
BIG INTERVIEW, the world's #1 platform for job interview training, is seeking a driven and talented Sales Development Rep (SDR) to join our team.
You'll work alongside a fast-paced, experienced team to hit ambitious goals and continually drive massive growth in an exciting startup environment.
Founded in 2012 by leading interview expert Pamela Skillings, Big Interview is trusted by users all around the world to prepare for job interviews, keep communication skills sharp, and help land dream jobs.
Our sales team connects our powerful software with organizations around the globe, including over 500 universities, organizations and government agencies.
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for delivering Big Interview's message to the best companies across the U.S., while building a qualified pipeline and growing Big Interview's user base.
This position requires natural communication abilities, an intense desire to learn and improve sales skills, and the ability to adapt Big Interview's value proposition to the unique drivers of each prospect.
- Connect with interested organizations in a timely manner, and have flawless attention to following up with them
- Conduct thorough research on companies to identify their best contacts and unique needs
- Use phone and email communication to build prospect interest in Big Interview and educate them on its unique offering
- Schedule and confirm simple demo appointments with prospects (for Sales Executives to conduct)
- Keep a thoroughly updated and organized record of contacts inside our CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) software
- Meet and exceed quotas and sales team goals, and work with Sales Manager to continually train and develop your skills
- 1-2 years prior inside sales experience
- Excellent email and phone communication skills
- Ability to tailor messages based on the decision maker
- Organizational skills like 'whoa', you've mastered juggling many customers
- Passion for the hunt. And a proven prowess for overcoming obstacles
- Proven ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to learn, and always receptive to coaching
- High-speed internet and a quiet work environment (this is a remote position)
- MUST be based in the U.S.-based, and fluent in English.
- Experience using CRM software (like Salesforce, SalesLoft, etc)
- Prior success selling SaaS to corporations
- Have worked remotely in a startup environment before
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Work from home on your own schedule! Full-Time positions available
- Get paid a secure hourly rate, plus attractive commissions for sales you've helped close
- Access to a wealth of sales training material and 1-on-1 coaching from managers
- Open opportunities to quickly advance and grow within a scaling startup.
- To ensure you read all the way to bottom (and weed out auto-applications), please include a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers