QR Code Link to This Post
- Developing new user-facing features and components using with React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Construct dashboard front-end UI and visualization that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Capable of working individually and collaboratively with team.
- Ownership of frontend code and standards.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications ECMAScript (ES6).
- Experience with data structure libraries and external libraries (e.g. Immutable.js, react-bootstrap-table)
- Knowledge of React best practices and isomorphic React is plus
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with coder versioning tools such Git.
- Ability to read and modify server-side code when necessary.
- Experience in working with backend frameworks like flask, Dash and programming languages like Python, Java etc.
- Have working standards with documentation of code and programming habits.
- Familiarity with visualization libraries like plotly.js, crossflitter.js.