compensation: Depends on experience; health and dental benefits, 401k matching, stock options employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Agiloft’s mission is to provide agile business process automation software solutions that help our clients adapt rapidly and scale efficiently; and to accomplish this through teamwork and partnership. Our suite of products includes Contract Management, ServiceDesk/ITIL, License Management, and general Workflow Management.
We believe so strongly in our committed and talented implementation team’s ability to deliver a world class customer experience that we offer our customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on services as well as licenses. No questions asked.
You will join the team responsible for designing and implementing software configurations to meet the needs of customers ranging in size from start-ups to Chevron and the US Air Force. Each client needs something different so this position requires a deep understanding of the system's capabilities and the ability to see issues from the customer's perspective.
The breakthrough we made at Agiloft is that the software can be configured to meet all these different needs without writing a line of code. Everything is done through a wizard-based customization interface using a standard browser.
That does not mean that this is an easy job. You will need a strong analytical and logical mind, familiarity with computers, good judgment, people skills, and excellent attention to detail in this position. We hire based on intelligence and aptitude; software development experience is not required – in fact, if you want to write code this is not the right job for you. Conversely, top performers in this position have degrees in Math, Economics and one has a PhD in Musicology, so we aren't looking only for purely technical candidates.
• Manage customer projects as part of a team
• Follow use cases and specifications and implement customized systems within the Agiloft framework.
• Carry out customer follow-up activities such as training, documentation, and customer support.
• Build and test the customizations and demonstrates the software to the customer.
• You may also be asked to participate in activities such as providing customer support, managing or working on internal projects
• Other activities suitable for your skill set and based on company needs.
• Strong analytical skills, creativity, familiarity with web-based technologies, and the ability to rapidly learn a complex and multifaceted program
• 4 year college degree and at least two years of full time work experience, but not necessarily as an analyst.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good judgment and the capacity to independently evaluate situations and identify the optimum course of action.
• Ability to interact politely with the occasional difficult customer.
• Initiative in seeking ways to contribute to the success of the company that go beyond a narrow definition of job responsibilities.
• Experience with database concepts and web based technologies are a plus, but SQL/programming expertise is not required.
• Competitive salary
• Incentive bonuses
• Referral bonuses
• Equity in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
• 401K plan - company matching
• Health /dental insurance
• Generous vacation
• Professional development and career growth opportunities