compensation: $80 - $130 per interview employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Some information on the opportunity:
* Karat Interview Engineers are a community of experienced software developers who are equipped with the best practices and technology needed to provide the most predictive, fair, and enjoyable interviews to software engineering job candidates. Interview Engineers include software development managers, software engineers, and freelancers covering the full technology stack. As an Interview Engineer, you will interview job candidates using the Karat approach and interviewing infrastructure in a wide variety of roles on behalf of leading companies worldwide.
* This is a 1099 (Contract/Freelance) opportunity -- so you can work whenever, wherever you’d like, and complete as many interviews as you’d like!
* Interview Engineers can make up to $130 USD per interview, depending on how many interviews are completed within a given month
Our community is growing!
Karat is looking to expand its technical interviewing presence globally. Technical interviews with Karat occur 24/7/365 with candidates located throughout the world so you can distribute your hours with what works best in your own schedule. This is a great opportunity to sharpen your interviewing skills and transform the technical interviewing experience for every candidate.
* Experienced software engineer with 3+ years of hands-on coding experience
* Extensive interviewing experience focused on:
* evaluating fundamental computer science skills (i.e. data structures, algorithms, etc.)
* software craftsmanship (i.e. understanding of unit testing
* source control, APIs, etc.)
* specific technologies (i.e. iOS, distributed systems, etc.)
* You believe that interviewing is a first-class job
* Strong oral and written communication skills in English
* Able to empathize with candidates and provide actionable feedback
* Strong internet connection and webcam (required to conduct interviews)
Once vetted, preparation will be ~ 2 weeks of training (all compensated) with our team to get familiar with our process and tools!