The TP-Link Gigabit Unmanaged Switch TL-SG108 provides an easy way to expand your wired network. With all ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX, there’s no need to worry about the type of cable to use. Featuring full duplex mode, TL-SG108 can send and receive data at a rate up to 2000Mbps, making it an ideal choice for expanding your high-performance wired network. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, TL-SG108 can save power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
3 switches are available at $14 each. Proceeds go to charity.
Featured 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG108 greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. TL-SG108 can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle, resulting in up to reduction in power use.
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
• One Switch Made to Expand Network 8× 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX, Plug and play, no configuration needed
• Gigabit that Saves Energy Latest innovative energy-efficient technology greatly expands your network capacity with much less power consumption and helps save money, Dimensions (W x D x H) - 6.2 x 4.0 x 1.0 in. (158 x 101 x 25 mm)
• Reliable and Quiet IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer and Fanless design ensures quiet operation
• Plug and Play Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed
• Advanced Software Features Prioritize your traffic and guarantee high quality of video or voice data transmission with Port-based 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping
• Study Metal Case Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop or Wall-mounting Design. Operating Temperature: 0 degree Celsius -40 degree Celsius (32-degree Fahrenheit -104-degree Fahrenheit)